In-depth roof inspections with proactive cost loaded recommendations
Roofing experts with a diverse knowledge of various roofing types
Over the past 5 years the K2M team has renovated over 11M square feet of Roofing Systems. Our team of roofing experts completes approximately one roof replacement per week for clients throughout the United States and Canada. Our experience spans the educational, governmental, institutional, commercial, retail and hospitality sectors. A representative list of experience is listed below.
- Modified Bitumen including the use of Cold Process, Rubber Modified Hot Asphalt, and Urethane adhesives.
- Built-up Roofing (BUR)
- Coal Tar including a Rubber Modified, Coal Tar/Asphalt Hybrid Technology
- Roof Coatings including: Urethane, Acrylic, Polyurea, Emulsion, and Rubberized Asphalt
- Vegetative Green Roof systems including building integrated and tray systems
- Photo Voltaic Roof Systems including Modular Multicrystaline and Thin Film
- Architectural Standing Seam Metal
- Structural Standing Seam Metal
- Flat Seam Metal
- Single Plys including: KEE, EPDM, TPO, PVC
- Roof Maintenance / Restoration Systems including the Coatings listed above, as well as Fluorocarbon and SMP Paint systems
Lander County School District
The partnership with K2M and LCSD began with a complete on-site capital asset inspection, data analysis and reporting conditions on the several LCSD capital assets and continued with a roofing and siding project for the district based on the initial inspection findings.
Ohio State Penitentiary
K2M Design provided design and construction services for the Ohio State Penitentary for the roof replacement of over 102,000 square feet of flood coat and gravel roofing that was replaced with an APP Modified Bitumen roofing product.
Government of Canada
The K2M team has completed a multitude of roof replacement projects on behalf of the government totaling over 200,000 square feet of roof replacements over 10 projects with a total of $3.08 million (USD) in construction value.
The emphasis on the roof inspection was to inspect the current condition of the roofing system and to provide an evaluation of the overall condition of the system components and determine if the overall system is functioning as intended.
Monroe County Key West Library
The K2M team provided design and coordination for the replacement of the clay tile and single ply roof at the Key West Library.
The Bonneville Power Administration Building buildings are traditional high-rise office buildings with over 50,000 SF of roofing area.
GSA Gus Solomon Federal Courthouse
The Gus Solomon Roof Renovation entailed 38,000 SF of roofing area.
Monroe County Sheriff
K2M Design provided design and coordination services for the replacement of the former flat roof and tie into the existing barrel concrete tile roof on the Monroe County Sheriff’s office.