We are a team of highly experienced architects, structural, electrical, and mechanical engineers, trade masters, and generalists who assess the built environment.
What We Do
Experienced Professionals. Exceptional Service.
Knowledge is Power. K2M Design has been providing facility management and assessment services to clients for many years including property condition, deferred maintenance, accessibility, building envelope, commissioning, retro-commissioning, and post occupancy evaluation. Knowing the current and projected state capital assets helps owners and facility managers focus critical resources to maintain buildings and grounds in a more effective manner.
The K2M team consists of highly experienced architects, structural, electrical, and mechanical engineers, building generalists and cost estimators with a minimum of 10 years’ experience performing a myriad of services to meet our Client’s needs.
Facility Experts with Diverse Market Experience.
Our team has vast experience with a diverse set of building types and markets we specialize in assessing over 50 million square feet annually across four continents.
- Civic – Administrative, service, safety, higher education, K-12, research, and warehouse are typical facilities we impact on a regular basis.
- GSA – We are GSA Schedule Contract Holder on the Federal Supply Schedule for Facilities Maintenance and Management (03FAC) Solutions for Real Property.
- Criminal Justice – We combine our specialized knowledge of design and assessments for Correctional, Court, and Law Enforcement facilities.
- Commercial – Retail, Office, or Medical we typically complete property condition assessment, accessibility, and roof audits for Retailers and Developers.
- Hospitality – A full complement of services for limited select service, full service, boutique, and resort hotels.
- Senior Living – Focused on non-profit CCRC’s, we provide a variety of condition and needs assessments to stay competitive in this fast-changing market.
- Industrial – Semi-industrial to manufacturing we evaluate a facility’s ability to support the operations without disruption.